Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lazy summer




This was suppose to be the summer where I got stuff done. I was going to be an artist, a dedicated blogger and a big freelancer. I got none of that done. But that's not to say my summer was a complete waste. In fact this has been one of the best summers ever, just not for productivity.

But all of that will be coming to an end in a couple short weeks, as SJSU starts classes on August 25. I am a little bummed that I won't be taking any journalism classes, as my schedule is full of art classes, but I will still be doing some work for the Spartan Daily. I still think this has been a beneficial summer, a much needed break. Hopefully I'll kick off the semester with my batteries fully charged.

Here are some photos from an All Star football game I covered in San Jose a few weeks back. It was one of the few freelance gigs I did over the summer for the Almaden Times.

No comments: