Monday, August 25, 2008

IRL


I headed up to Wine Country this weekend for the IRL event. It was my first contemporary racing event and was pretty cool. I am not as familiar with Infineon Raceway as I am with Laguna Seca, but it is a very cool track that some say is more exciting to race on that Laguna. I shot mainly video there with works new camera, a Canon HV30, which is whole new world that I am excited about jumping into. Hopefully I'll have that video up soon.

Here are a couple photos of Helio Castroneves and Danica Patrich. Helio went on to win Sunday's race, after like a 17 month dryspell.

I don't know how much posting I'll be doing in the next few weeks, as today is the first day of school and I leave for Darlington, South Carolina on Wednesday. This is going to be a busy semester, but I am looking forward to it.

No comments: