Saturday, March 22, 2008

Did you wear go-go boots?

So I was going through some old documents and came across an old story that I remember I was pretty proud of. I believe I wrote it in 2006 for one of my Community College newspapers. I also submitted it to the Fresno State Collegian, but I don't think it ever ran in either of those. I don't know if it's because they didn't think it was as good as me or it just kind of fell through, haha.

It's funny that most of post on here revolve around photography. I was actually employed as a reporter and just got to take photos cause there was no one else to do it. I have been told before that I write better than I shoot. I don't know how to take that comment sometimes, but I do enjoy both, but I feel that I am more of a visual person.

I remember my thinking when I was writing this story. Without giving too much away, it was when a lot of vintage styles were making their way back and such. It's a good size story that I hope can make you chuckle and think a little.

Enjoy.

Are go-go boots and flares really in our future?

No comments: