Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Luicidal

I woke up at 5:30 am, because that's what I do.

Really.

Ok, I am lying. I got up and took a nice bike ride over to KSJS 90.5 to take some photos of Luicidal doing his thing on the San Jose State radio station. He gets down with some underground hip hop every Tuesday morning 6-10 am.

I decided that this would be a cool sound slideshow for my portfolio after I gather the audio from his show and do a little interview with him. I snapped just over 100 photos of him on the mic and preparing for the next song. I even got to say a few words myself on the air.

Here is a quick picture. Hopefully within the next week I'll have a soundslide show up. I am hesitant to use Soundslides, because I have no way of posting it to my blog. But we'll see what happens.

No comments: