Thursday, October 21, 2010

Updated Portfolio



I recently uploaded my updated portfolio, which you can see here.

Like always, it was tough picking images for my port and cutting it down. I parted with some pics I loved and others that I don't even know how they ended up in previous works. It's also hard when you've seen the same picture over and over again throughout the years, you get kind of used to it. For me I tried my hardest to keep a variety and set a number of images that I would have. This helped me to drop those I was on the fence about.

Another benefit was that I also know where I need improvement. It's a good exercise to go through a few times a year to really just evaluate where you are and which way you want to go. Be sure to take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think, and also if you know of any gigs here in NYC.

No comments: