Monday, September 6, 2010

Sixth Annual New York Hustle Congress

I spent a good chunk of the weekend shooting the Sixth Annual New York Hustle Congress. I have to say that it was a tremendous amount of fun. I really enjoyed snapping pictures of people who were having the times of their lives. A lot of people had just expressions of pure fun on their faces and it was a pleasure to document.

If you are looking to purchase photos from the event, go to www.joeproudman.com/nyhustle and follow the directions from there. If you have any questions just shoot me an email I'll get right back to you.

This is what the galleries will look like when you start searching for photos.


I've realized that it might not be a bad idea to learn a dance or two. It's rather impressive what some people were doing on the floor with just a few well placed and timed steps.

No comments: