Thursday, June 14, 2007

WAKE-up



Last week I spent my whole day Wednesday on a boat shooting pictures of professional wakeboarders Nick and Julz Heanley.

The photos I shot ran in the Hanford Sentinel and Lemoore Advance. They actually ran twice in the Sentinel, once on the sports page on the next day and a full page spread on the front of the local section this past Monday.

It was definitely cool to see that full page spread in a daily paper, especially the front of the local section. There was nothing else on that page except my work.

It was a busy week, as I shot graduation photos for the Selma Enterprise ( see above post ) and still had to fill the Twin City Times with enough news. So it was rewarding to see that.

But it all paid off, as I got good graduation shots and good wakeboarding shots.

No comments: