Friday, December 15, 2006

The most important happenings in life, you never see coming. These are the turning points in life that jet you into another direction forcing you to find a your own path into an unknown direction. Those moments are unpredictable and unmesurable, everything your life is suppose to be.
No one said you asked to change or even wanted too, but you must. If you don’t make a decision, one will be made for you. I know I should have made a choice a long time ago, but didn’t, now I am being forced to change.
Everything you thought your life was, is not. Is it good or bad? I don’t know. Only time will tell you, but as Ben Harper said “It is time that has taken my tomorrows and turn them into yestardays.” So we don’t have much time to figure it out.
Me, I am in a forest with a map but no compass. Trees twirl their bare branches around my eyes hiding the sky and any indication of direction. But hey what’s the first thing you do when you are lost in the woods? YOU STOP. Then you go. I have stoped, now trying to guess which way to go.
I have a nice long winter break ahead of me and plan on making the most of it. I hope someone will come and find me, if not I will find myself. I have about a month till I start at Fresno State, a life changing begining that I did see coming, I really am excited to go, it’s like I am starting a new life. That might be a whole other forest but hey I will be there with branches in my hair if I have to.
For now I will search for the clearing in my forest and hope for the best. Losing the most important thing in life is the most hurt you will ever expierence, now I feel I can climb mountains. I have lost my love, my bestfriend and my hope all at one time. I am ready for anything. Bring it on.

No comments: