Sunday, May 29, 2011

Half way across the country

I'm in Nebraska at the moment. It's pretty country, just not a lot out there.

So far my journey has been okay. A lot of driving and I'm pretty much half way through. I'm slightly behind, which is no surprise, but I'll make it to NYC by Monday. I'm not sure how I feel about the drive. I was excited to see a lot of the country, but there isn't much to see from the highway. Overall though, it is kind of cool to pass through these sleepy towns.

I've survived on sunflower seeds and This American Life Podcast. I've been able to stop and grab some photos, and shot a few from the window of the car. Here they are:








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!

Sandra P. said...

Beautiful landscape images!

A.Writer said...

How many hours did it take you?
I did Jersey to L.A. in 36hours with a friend.

Not recommended.

JP said...

Thanks all.

I did the drive in about 4 days. It's a 47 hour trip according to google, and I think I did it in about 43ish. I was by myself.