Friday, January 28, 2011

This is New York City

I've been in New York for several months now and haven't really shot anything. I played around with video a lot last semester and wrote a lot, but I rarely took MY camera out of my bag. It was a disappointing realization, when I went back to California for the break and didn't really have a whole lot to show my family and friends. I hope to change that this semester, even planning to carve out a day dedicated to exploring and shooting. But more importantly I just need to take my camera out more often.




Like the one I found at Union Square in the subway. I could decide if these guys were cool or just creepy. They were getting a lot of attention, and rightfully so, but it wasn't so much for their music, which I don't remember being bad, I just don't remember it at all. But here is a glimpse of New York, where this isn't really weird, just another cold day in the city.

Have you shot anything good recently?

No comments: