Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All Smiles


I love college football. I don't really have a team, but since I go to San Jose State I like to root for them. This past Saturday, they did not disappoint as they routed the San Diego Aztecs 35-10.

I was able to use a 400mm 2.8 lens which I love. The only problem is the thing weighs a ton and by the end of the game you are hating it. I was fortunate enough to shoot soccer on Wednesday with it and get use to moving it around and such. It was a good warm up for football.

The picture featured is defensive tackle Adonis Davis who has a nice smile on his face, probably because he thinks he is going to get a sack. I love this shot. Unfortunately he didn't get the sack, but you can just see how much fun he is having.

Here is a web gallery of some more of the photos from the game. Enjoy.

1 comment:

alacorey said...

How Fun!
I wanna use a 400mm 2.8